- Download CV
- Teaching + Workshops
- Email me!
- What is Feral Research?
- PhD 2015 - EPFL
- MS 2003 - MIT Media Lab
- BFA 2001 - School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Course Instructor at the EPFL Extension School
- The Place Lab Co-founder
Location, narrative, technology.
- ToasterLab Creative Technology Lead
Mixed reality storytelling studio.
- La Manufacture Researcher / Lecturer
Haute École de Théâtre de Suisse Romande / University of Theatre for Western Switzerland
- Creative technologist for hire, specializing in creative computation and performance and related consulting.
Guest advisor and lecturer at Geneva University of Art and Design (HEAD – Genève). Affiliate researcher Zürcher Hochschule der Künste (ZHdK).
Performant Software Developer
Specializing in developing tools for digital humanities scholarship.
I used to teach Computational Art at Harvard Extension. I co-founded the Feral Research Coalition and am a Trustee Emeritus of the Boston Awesome Foundation.
You may have seen my artwork at: Fourth Moscow Biennale Lausanne Les Urbaines Festival Seattle Bumbershoot Music Festival Siggraph 2002 Boston Cyberarts 7th Manifestation Internationale Vidéo et Art Électronique Version 2.0 festival at the Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art.